The former home to the old jazz club known to many as Parchman Farm and more recently the divey Ladd’s Inn Bar is under renovation and For Lease by Urban Works Real Estate.
John Killen featured the building in his latest "Past Tense Oregon” series for the Oregonian/OregonLive. The historic building in Ladd’s Addition is undergoing a thorough renovation and will be restored to resemble what it looked liked after the retail storefront was expanded in the 1950’s. A private developer completed an extensive historic design review process with the city and improvements are well underway. The restored building at 1204 SE Clay, aka "Ladd Corner”, will measure 2,079 square feet of retail space. The design is intended to compliment and fit within the context of the neighborhood as is did once before for many decades. This building along with the additional historic redevelopments in the area, will ultimately add to the critical mass of attractive properties that improve the street scape, increase property values, attract new businesses and draw shoppers to the neighborhood.
For more information on 1204 SE Clay, visit our website at www.urbanworksrealestate.com.